Danny of Arabia

I really want to learn another language, but I'm not really sure how to start...I can't afford one of those fancy Rosetta Stone things, so I think I might go and buy a book with a CD or something. I really fancy being able to speak a cool language too. SOmethign that not many westerners can speak, and might swing my job application to MI6. How cool would a language have to be to tick all of these boxes, I hear you cry? Arabic cool. I doubt I will ever be able to do it, but I like to entertain my pipe dreams as if they had a serious shot at becoming reality. So, to help put me in the mood...pictures of arabian things.










Lawrence. He's my homeboy.















Prince Alalalaa-wa-Donkey Kong
















That's right. We may not be 'laconic,' but the bowler hat does satire too.

Ha.

posted by danny @ 09:59,

3 Comments:

At 16 July 2007 at 10:31, Blogger Unknown said...

Well my smugness was short-lived. I feel so small....

Swedish is the language to learn my friend, give a "hej" to the right person, and it's wonderful!

 
At 16 July 2007 at 10:46, Blogger danny said...

Sweden? All I know about Sweden I learnt from the Ikea product range. And their tasty meatballs. If Ikea was a bit closer I would probably go down there just for the food actually.

 
At 11 November 2008 at 03:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home