ZOMG BNTM!!!11!

Arghh. I have been ill for the last week or so. I'm pretty sure it's going now, but it's not been cool. I had a date yesterday, and my nose was streaming, it's not a good look. Also it has meant no skipping, which has been annoying. Luckily all the free time stuck on the couch has meant time to catch up on Wimbeldon. All 42 minutes that have been played allowing rain.

Episode 4: A New Hope (for modelling)

Today I am going to talk about Next Top Model. I feel it is very applicable, given that the latest cycle of Britain's Next Top Model has recently started. I don't know if you watch it, nor do I know if watching it puts a dark mark next to my sexuality, but I watched the first episode, and I clearly like that Lucy charachter the best. Because she is FIT.



FIT in huge gaping, HOLLYWOOD-esque 40 foot letters splayed up on some glamarous hillside. It helps she is a redhead too. Incidentally, I am actively pursuing a redhead girl at the moment. Who is also incredibly fit. I envisage my life as a kind of TV series, Danny's Next Top Girlfriend perhaps. Be honest, you'd would blatantly watch it and enjoy it.

Anyway, this is all mildly relevant to this clip which I have on offer today. It's a bit of a joke at America's Next Top Model expense, when Tyra Banks the presenter really lost it. Although the Family Guy version is, as ever, reassuringly bizarre.

Labels: ,

posted by danny @ 09:43,

3 Comments:

At 3 July 2007 at 11:16, Blogger Unknown said...

The family guy clip actually made me laugh loudly and embarassingly.

Kudos for your impeccable taste in women though, red haired girls can be the hottest alive. In my opinion. And they're a dying breed too, so stock is scarce.

Did I just refer to women as "stock"? How degrading....but apt.

 
At 3 July 2007 at 12:07, Blogger danny said...

What do you call a woman with a brillo pad in one hand, a mop in another hand, and scrubbing pads attached to her shoes?

A swiss army wife.

Bring on the female bashing, in both sexual and non-sexual interpretations of the word bashing I say.

 
At 5 July 2007 at 08:48, Blogger olileauk said...

I agree with your choice there about her being fit. She is. Most certainly.

Also, that Family Guy clip was funny. Scarily so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home