The study of dreams

I cleared up my desk today (it was a filthy mess, more an excavation than a clean-up) and thought about what my ultimate study area would look like.

Because I am actually that sad.

My current one is pretty good, and seems to have pretty much all of the essentials:

  1. Good desk lamp
  2. Large surface area
  3. Executive pendulum toy
  4. Near limitless post-it notes, treasury tags, flash cards and other non-essential stationary
  5. A small bust of William Shakespeare
  6. Novelty gnome mini lights

I thought I had it all covered. I thought I had, to a greater or lesser extent, the single greatest study area of anyone. In the world. Ever. How wrong I was. It turns out that Will Self, satirical novelist and comedy game show guest extroidinaire has gone one better. Where I constricted myself to two-dimensions, he expanded, outwards and upwards. Onto the walls. Bloody legend. Have to say I am more than a little envious of this brainwave of his mind. Anyway, just thought I would share that with my readership of myself, Cal, and that foreign guy who commented a post, but I couldn't figure out what anything said on his blog because it was in another language. Apologies to you sir, I would have hit you back, but I don't speak anything other than Queen's English. Apologies.

To see all 71 pictures of the room (they do tend to get a bit repetitive mind) click here. Or here.



Labels: ,

posted by danny @ 06:59,

2 Comments:

At 7 June 2007 at 08:22, Blogger Unknown said...

My goodness, I love stationery. If I could run my own stationery shop, I think I'd bankrupt myself through stealing my own supplies.

Can't beat a good highlighter...or those little book-mark sticky things..

 
At 18 June 2007 at 08:13, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like some more posts please. Chop chop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home