Best laid plans

Sod you Blogger. I am going to work for several hours. First I am going to clean my room and desk. Then I am going to ensure there is plenty of artificial light (my favourite kind). Then I will set theJazz on the old DAB playing gently in the background. I will arrange my pens and pencils, rulers and calculators in a neat order at the sides of my desk, and put a pad of fresh paper slap bang in the middle. Then I will make notes on the Law and the State, and read over all of my earlier notes about Ideologies, along with epistemology and moral philosophy. At this point I will have a short break and watch the F1 highlights. I will continue working until roughly 7, when I will take a 30 minute break, return to ensure my quotes are still fully remembered, and settle down for whatever is on telly.

Labels: ,

posted by danny @ 03:54,

3 Comments:

At 14 May 2007 at 06:02, Blogger Unknown said...

Gang aft aglay!

 
At 14 May 2007 at 14:43, Blogger Unknown said...

I've always wanted to do something like that with my life, but it involves meeting people with senses of humour, which has been tricky round my way. (Apart from people who I like, obviously)

I'm thinking after uni, I'm going to attempt to become famous somewhere, apparently in Africa they swoon over golden-haired people?

 
At 14 May 2007 at 14:55, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you've just chosen my destination then..

http://www.hugeinasia.com/3-28-07.html

My new personal fave. I'm such a loser. I can't afford to travel, so I watch other people doing it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home