Conservatives and snapshots

Although I am not actively on the internet, I have been enjoying popping onto Facebook everyonce and a while to see what has been going on. Sadly, not much, however, things of note rank in the '2' category today as I hit the triple digits in the old 'See More Photos' category, which is a minor but nonetheless overwhelmingly proud achievment for me. Secondarily, I came across what might just be the best group I have ever seen on Facebook.

"Abortion: The Only Way Conservatives Don't Approve of Killing People"

here is the quite perfect description to go along with that same group:

Yay war!
Yay guns!
Yay death penalty!
but don't you DARE abort that unborn fetus!!
LIFE IS SACRED!!!

Labels:

posted by danny @ 13:45,

3 Comments:

At 9 May 2007 at 14:03, Blogger Unknown said...

Haha what a great post... there's some priceless facebook groups out there!

Just to let you know, I love the new look, but the first couple of lines are attacked from the left...

I'm thinking about trying to watch Red, and White by Kiezlowski...I watched Blue, and I've only just recovered emotionally

 
At 9 May 2007 at 14:16, Blogger danny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9 May 2007 at 14:22, Blogger Unknown said...

It's the search box I think, makes it say: onservatives.

I think there's quite a few better trilogies out there, Lord of the Rings, Godfather, Muppets.... To name but a few.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home