Ch-changes

I've been thinking lots about how to make the site as good as it can be, and how to integrate more media into it. So, all I will say is something is in the works, but I can't say what. Hopefully it's going to be something fairly graphically intensive though, I want to present something really worth looking into. But there will be no more info on it for now. I have to say, the flickr thing at the moment is pretty sexy, I might keep that in the next iteration.

I have done nothing wothwhile today. Again. Sob sob sob. Turrah for now.

Labels:

posted by danny @ 10:50,

1 Comments:

At 27 April 2007 at 07:30, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I'm getting depressed.

Want to know why? I'll tell you why.

I can't find good templates for my blogger thing that work! It always tells me it's not parsed properly. And anything with "parse" in just reminds me of harry potter.

Any suggestions? I would like green and sexy please. xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home