A Dull Day

Well, it has been another dull day. To be honest, I'm starting to look forward to revising next week, it will at least prevent boredom. I woke up today at 2 after watching The Conversation. I think I will stick in a review perhaps. Today what I mainly did was plan what I was going to do tommorow. Which is tragically short-sighted, and hardly progressive, but there you are. When I finish I will write a new review for sure, it's been pretty good.

Also have been thinking about what I will do at university a lot and have to say I am really excited at the prospect of fencing, I watched loads of it on YouTube, and it was bloody brilliant. Also checked out The Cheesegrater, UCL's alternative publication, and have to say if I get in, I want a piece of that pie. Check it out.

Labels:

posted by danny @ 13:21,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home