Update 2

Right, time for a recollection of the last week or so since I posted. Apologies for the late one, but c'est examens. Unfortunately this means it's unlikely that there will be any reviews any time soon, which I know my readership of exactly one will be bitterly disappointed about. Since I last spoke:


Apologies for the brevity of this post, but if you really cared, you would email me or comment to let me know. But you clearly dont. So boo you whore.

Labels: ,

posted by danny @ 09:19,

3 Comments:

At 8 May 2007 at 10:21, Blogger Unknown said...

It's true, I am disappointed..

 
At 8 May 2007 at 10:23, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh and "boo you whore"?

Brilliant Mean Girls reference there..

As long as it's from Mean Girls..

 
At 9 May 2007 at 13:27, Blogger Unknown said...

I would write a review of her...but I'm afraid it would involve the words "phitt" and "bone-able" which I'm afraid aren't suitable.

I'm watching Downfall. The hotties are few and far between, although Albert Speer does seem to have a certain....oh I don't know what..je ne ces quois?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home