my fitness triumph


Right. Exams have finished. Danny needs to sort some kind of exercise out until uni, something for the old cardio. And I hate running. What can I do. Well...


SKIPPING


jump roping in other words. Alright, it's a little bit gay, however, it doesn't take much space, it keeps the blood pumping, and I don't have to plan out silly routes for running. Plus I don't get blisters. I've been doing 30 minutes at a time, which isn't a huge amount, but I'm trying to build up to things. Plus the old iPod keeps things going well. At the mo I have a number of different songs on my playlistg, but the current list includes:


I will keep you updated, on this, possibly the greatest potential fitness revolution. Ever.

posted by danny @ 15:17,

4 Comments:

At 26 June 2007 at 15:47, Blogger Unknown said...

I recommend the song "Deceptacon" by Le Tigre. It's a good skipping song!

 
At 26 June 2007 at 15:58, Blogger danny said...

Is there such a thing as a 'skipping song'? I will endevaour to find the ultimate in that, admittedly niche genre.

 
At 26 June 2007 at 15:59, Blogger Unknown said...

I just skipped for 4 minutes. I'm now exhausted...and now a sheep.

 
At 26 June 2007 at 16:16, Blogger danny said...

don't worry, creative writing, now skipping; we're a comedy double, we play off of one another.

And we are both sheep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home