Curses

Am watching Top 50 Tracks of 2007 on MTV 2 (sorry, MTV TWO since MTV's amazing and highly inventive new marketing campaign - who would have thought to change 2 into TWO?!)

I cannot believe how out of touch I am with music. I used to be a veritable fountain of knowledge, an erudite and recondite sage of musical wisdom. Now, I barely know half od the songs. We are only on number 46 at the moment though, so I suppose there might be a bit more obscurity at this end of the countdown. Also decided to finally get some reading done from the old reading list before uni. So far, about 10 pages of the Introduction to PL, and 40 from another book. One which has no bearing on the course at all :( Still, all reading must be helpful in a way. Or that's the hope. Not that anyone really reads this blog now, which, incidentally, is a HUGE shame, as the post about BCN Week was actually a very grown-up-serious-faced-eat-your-veggies type affair.

Labels: ,

posted by danny @ 06:15,

1 Comments:

At 28 July 2007 at 06:53, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm spending the day watching Hitchcock clasics, currently on "The Lady Vanishes" on Beeb2....it's rather good!

I liked your Barcelona-based article, although I decided that any comment I could leave would be rather ignorant and pathetic. I don't remember much from my GCSE spanish, and the words I do recall are probably German

 

Post a Comment

<< Home