Baththelona

I am going to Bercelona soon for a while, so there shan't be any updates for a little while. I am sure the readership is very distressed, but no doubt they will survive. Anywhoo, I have been packing, and it's actually been remarkably hard. After all my essentials, I am finding it difficult to make room for my replica lightsaber, bagpuss beanbag toy and collection of bottletops through the ages. I'm only away for about 4 days, but I am so far packing the following (baring in mind that I think it will be hot there and I shall want to change my shirt in the evening):


Does this seem a lot? I used to think I was a fairly reserved packer but I think that's a little laughable. I'm not sure where I am going to put it all. Perhaps I can stick some in someone elses bag? Sorry about how interesting this blog was, but it's very applicable. I will post some pictures of Baththelona when I return, tell you all about my antics.

Labels:

posted by danny @ 07:38,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home